When should you go to the Emergency Room or ER?
Family First ER in Baytown provides emergency services you need at the time you need them. We offer a full range of diagnostic testing and experienced medical staff to ensure that you and your family have an excellent healthcare experience.
Family First is a free-standing emergency room (ER) serving Baytown, TX. With our high-quality imaging and lab equipment, we can diagnose and treat any health emergency, no matter the age of the patient or the severity of the problem.
Care For Sudden, Severe Injuries And Wounds
Car accidents, sports mishaps, trips, slips, and falls, there are dozens of mishaps that could require the services of our trauma doctors. Our experienced healthcare providers make you feel better fast by providing the full weight of our expertise and the diagnostic, imaging, and laboratory services at our disposal.
Here are just a few of the injuries we handle on a daily basis.
- Bleeding from the ears
- Blow to the head
- Cuts and contusions (bruises)
- 2nd and 3rd degree burns
- Deep burns exposing the tissue underlying the skin
- Burns causing the skin to appear leathery
- Burned areas that appear charred
- Burns caused by chemicals or electricity (electrical burns).
- Burns to the airway or lungs
- Objects placed in the nose or other orifice
- Swallowed non-food objects
- Gunshot wounds
- Objects and material inserted, pressed, or stuck into the body
- Metal, plastic, wood, or other material lodged in the skin
- Snake bites
- Insect stings
- Bites from animals or people
- Mysterious rashes or hives
- Unexplained skin irritations or itching
- Injuries or suspected injuries from a fall
- Fractures (broken bones)
- Sprains, especially of major joints
- Dislocated joints
- A cut that exposes the tissue beneath the skin
- A cut that won’t stop bleeding
- A cut with a ragged edge
- Blood is spurting rhythmically from the wound or draining rapidly
Why Family First?
On-Site Lab & Imaging
With an on-site lab and top tier imaging equipment (CT, Ultrasound, & X-ray), we are a diagnostic powerhouse.
Work with all Commercial Insurance
If you are not fully covered, we’ll work with you and your provider to keep out of pocket costs minimal.
Family First ER is a 24 hour clinic, open 365 days a year. Our tireless nurses and physicians are always at the ready.
Your kids are your pride and joy. Our pediatrics department is ours, outfitted with the best.
Built with luxury & comfort in mind, Family First strives to make every patient’s stay with us a memorable one.
Little Wait Time
We are your partner for health, helping your live well by bringing the best in medicine and healthcare to your door.
You are welcome here
We’re always open and always prepared to treat you and your loved ones – no appointments necessary. Simply walk in and you’ll be seen.
Our emergency physicians and nurses offer the highest-quality care you’ll find in Baytown, TX. They’re licensed, board-certified, and have decades of combined experience.
We’re committed to keeping healthcare as affordable as possible for Baytown families. Has insurance denied your claim? We’ll file an appeal on your behalf.